Medical Insurance for student visa in Spain
This health care insurance is designed by DKV Medical Insurance for international students that are traveling to Spain and need to obtain the Spain Student Visa. This is not a travel in insurance but rather a medical insurance.
Policy Characteristics for Spain Student Visa Medical Insurance
- Complete medical health insurance
- Without deficiencies (except for childbirth): you will be able to use all the services from the first moment.
- Without copayments! You will not pay more for going to your medical appointments.
- Repatriation coverage is included in the event of death
- Health Care assistance in case of obtaining covid-19
Meet all the requirements to be granted the visa and be able to travel to Spain to study.
This medical insurance policy is only valid for individuals who are traveling to Spain to do a study or internship program.
The complete healthcare assistance insurance is mandatory for all students who do NOT come from countries of the European Union or EEA (European Economic Area).
Price per person
- Valid to Obtain the Student Visa
- Most Economical Price in the Market
Requirements to register the medical insurance for the Spain Student Visa
- Accreditation of the course or internship
- Identification card or passport.
- A minimum stay of 3 months in Spain
Main insurance coverages for the study visa in Spain
Primary care, medical specialties, and diagnostic tests
Assistance for contagion Covid-19
Hospitalisation and surgery
Emergencies to home
Worldwide travel assistance
- 24-hour emergencies
- General Medicine
- Basic clinical analysis
- Home assistance
Specialists, diagnostic means and therapeutics
All specialties: cardiology, dermatology, neurology, tramautology, gynecology, oncology, etc. Podiatry, physiotherapy, and rehabilitation without limits Treatments in consultation: psychotherapy sessions, speech therapy…
Hospitalization and Medical Surgery
• Surgical interventions
• Intensive Suveillance Unit (UVI)
• Compensation for hospitalizationwhen notin charge of DKV (80€/per day, maximum 2.400€).
•Unlimited days(except psychiatric maximum of 60 days / year).
Worldwide assistance in case of emergency
- The world’s largest travel assistance in case of market emergencies
- Trips of up to 180 days with a maximum limit of 20.000€
- Transfer and repatriation of policyholders.
- Early return
- Legal defense
- Advanced bail deposit of up to 6.000€.
What are the requirements for the medical insurance demanded by the Spanish embassy for the study visa?
2. Letter from the insurance company stating that it is 100% covered with no deductibles or copays
3. Travel insurance is not allowed. It has to be a medical health insurance.
Do you have any doubts? Call us or send us an email
+34 955 326 106